Van Velden-Duffey Inc has been selected as the legal representatives of the International Sporting, Event and Entertainment Association (INSEA). INSEA™ is an association who aims to promote and embrace sustainable, ethical and accountable business practices within the sporting, entertainment and recreational events industry both locally and internationally for all role-players which fall under the auspices of the SASREA Act, 2 of 2010.
INSEA™ is a non-profit organisation which was founded in November 2017 by Stadium Management SA (SMSA). SMSA is South Africa’s leading stadium management group managing four multi-million-rand venues in Johannesburg: the iconic FNB Stadium, the historic Orlando Stadium, Dobsonville Stadium and the Rand Stadium. SMSA are experienced industry experts and have excelled and received 15 awards locally and internationally, such as Winner 2017 International Arch of Europe (‘AE) Award; Winner 2017 Europe Business Assembly Enterprise of the Year Award and Winner 2017 Europe Business Assembly Europe Trading License Award, to mention but a few.
INSEA’s objective is amongst others the following:
1. To be industry driven and have mandated representatives from main industry role players;
2. To set guidelines around minimum requirements for any event hosting and the provision of services in the industry;
3. To further the equitable fair economical trade and transactions between registered members;
4. To develop appropriate marketing and branding material to be operational and functional; and
5. To provide a platform for sharing information and best practice around hosting services before, during and after an event.