Welcome to our legal news podcasts.
Listen to members of our professional team discussing several current court cases and legal topics on Waterberg Stereo 104.9FM.
Email your questions or comments on the podcasts: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the full podcast listen to the first tab, or you can choose any individual topic as titled.
- Van Velden - Duffey Legal Podcasts 2020-03-13 (Full Episode)
- What can you do with a noisy neighbour?
- When will a contractor in South African law be regarded as an employee?
- Can an employee resign without giving notice?
- Disciplinary action against employees, retrenchment of employees and the CCMA?
- My sick leave Is finished. I contracted the Corona virus. What now? Can I sue my employer or the school attended by my child if I or my child gets the virus?
- Our prediction on the defamation case of Jacques Pauw who is suing Piet Rampedi for R500 000
- What can claimant of maintenance for himself or a child do to ensure that the maintenance is paid?
- Van Velden - Duffey Legal Podcasts 2020-03-06 (Full Episode)
- Blind man seeks damages from the Municipality after falling into hole
- How do I get a protection order in terms of the prevention of Family Violence Act?
- The difference between statutory rape and common law rape? Can a woman be convicted of raping a man?
- When can one player, for example in a rugby game, sue another player for being injured?