You will receive the purchase price less amounts such as:
- the outstanding balance on your existing mortgage bond also called cancellation figures;
(please note that
- the interest on your bond will keep running until the registration date;
- you should notify your bank of the sale to limit any penalty interest that the bank might levy).
- cancellations costs (these are our costs in respect of the cancellation of your existing mortgage bond);
- municipal clearance figures and levy figures (these figures always include an amount in advance, typically estimated figures for three months);
- agents’ commission;
- the costs of an electrical certificate of compliance.